Beaconsfield Medical Practice

175 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6AG

Also known as: Beaconsfield Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

19th April 2015

Beaconsfield surgery is the best practice I have ever used. All of the receptionists are extremely helpful, and go out of their way to help, which is so refreshing. I always find it easy to get an appointment, and the doctors are very caring and actually show an interest in my welfare, as well as the nurses. Even when I moved out of the catchment area I wrote to see if I could stay on their books, and they said I could which I was so grateful for, as I have been using the surgery for years, and have always had the same excellent service. When I moved house again, I thought that I would have to write another letter, but just after I left, the receptionist phoned me to say there was no need, as I had moved back into their catchment area, and she thought she'd call me as I seemed worried when I left. Nice touches like this, for me make the practice outstanding. Well done and thank you.

2nd April 2015

This is the most fantastic GP practice - huge thanks to the wonderful and caring doctors - I cannot praise this surgery enough.

25th March 2015

When I was about to back into a parking space last week an elderly lady drove in,round me and straight into the space.I might have said something but she looked quite scary. I wish she had got the £100 parking charge notice that I received today although if Parking Eye had a photo of her they would probably have given it best. I have spoken to Emma at reception (who was brilliant) and sent off my appeal . I am sure there are others like me who were not aware of the new system. Regardless of the dubious business practices of Parking Eye and firms like them and whether the NHS should be supporting them I would suggest that your communication on this matter was not efficient . This is a nuisance to me but I wonder what effect a demand for £100 might have on somebody who was elderly or ill,or both. You are a good Practice with good staff but I feel this new system is a mistake with the potential to cause more problems in the future.

27th January 2015

I have just received a parking fine for dropping someone at the surgery to collect a prescription and waiting for them in the car, parked appropriately in a space, while it was written and then processed. As a patient for over 10 years, I have not received any notification of any parking changes in any written or verbal form, so it would not occur to me to look at the parking board when I parked. On my last personal visit to the GP nothing was highlighted to me about parking changes. On the occasion that I received the fine, I had to wait 26 minutes for my friend which is apparently over the allotted time. Had I known, I would have gone up to reception and registered my car there. These parking companies are very heavy handed and to receive a fine notification of £100 for helping a friend is shocking and upsetting. I think all patients should be notified by either letter, email or text and this highlighted. Clearly I wont be paying it but have spent the best part of an afternoon trying to gather information in order to appeal and it is hugely upsetting. I appreciate that parking is an issue, which is why I waited in the car park in case it was necessary for me to move my car for any reason...and so I could collect my friend who has had recent back surgery and is barely able to walk. If you want me to register my car with you, I am happy to, but PLEASE highlight this change more clearly. What's going on in the car park is the last thing one is thinking about when visiting a GP or Pharmacy for whatever reason.

19th January 2015

I am very pleased with the surgery. I particularly like being able to book my appointments on line as it is incredibly difficult to do so by phone. This allows me to see the same GP. On the day I needed an urgent appointment I was seen on the same day. I also like the new parking arrangement as it may make it easier to park. In the past I have seen people parking there and taking their dog out for a walk!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Beaconsfield Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Beaconsfield Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejg2x