Beaconsfield Medical Practice

175 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6AG

Also known as: Beaconsfield Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

18th August 2017

A fantastic surgery. I have always been able to see a doctor on the same day and when I was seriously ill Dr Lynch visited me at home and followed her instincts that I had meningitis despite me having very few symptoms. She argued with the RSCH to get them to admit me for tests which proved that I did indeed have bacterial meningitis. Thanks to her and Dr. Green it was identified early and I got through it with no lasting side effects. I literally owe my life to these doctors as without them knowing their stuff and being prepared to follow their instincts it likely would have been a very different outcome.

17th May 2017

Beaconsfield Medical Practice is impressively well organised and supportive. There are a range of ways of making an appointment so you can opt for a same or next day appointment, or an emergency appointment or you can book in advance, particularly good if you want to see a specific doctor. I have always been able to see my own GP if I can wait a day or two, and always been able to get to see someone. Systems for blood tests and liaising with hospital consultants work totally reliably, and the nurses are friendly and very well organised. The appointment system works very well. The doctors always discuss options with you and somehow manage to make you feel that they have time for you. They are clear and helpful, and liaise very well with the chemist downstairs for prescriptions.

16th May 2017

16th May 2017

9th March 2017

Hearing all the dreadful news about the NHS, this practice is a complete gem and am very, very lucky to be a patient here. All my family have used the practice over the last decade or so and can't fault the staff, the gps and the nurses. Using the online facility for requests and appointments is brilliant.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »