Beaconsfield Medical Practice

Also known as: Beaconsfield Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

16th April 2018

3rd March 2018

This is the best practice I have ever been to, well organised and proactive with helpful and friendly staff who always seem to have time. I have never been made to feel a nuisance even though I have numerous medical conditions and seem to be on the phone or visiting the practice often. When I moved to one road outside their official area they very kindly agreed to keep me on. The online booking service is very helpful and if you wake up with a problem it is always possible to see a doctor the same day (as long as you phone early enough). Compared with what other people tell me about their practices, Beaconsfield is absolutely exceptional.

28th February 2018

I have been a patient here for some years now, I must say until recently it has been fantastic, But my last two visits not so. As I have been in only what I can discribe s disabling pain, I decided to make an appointment again , The doctor looked at me and said what do expect to get out of this. Straight away I felt alienated On edge. It came across to me like they were saying what do you expect us to do about it. I did not answer the questions she asked properly after that. And just wanted to leave. I am not one to make things up or to waste people's time. On the up the practice sip not be seeing me again no matter what pain I'm in.

18th August 2017

A fantastic surgery. I have always been able to see a doctor on the same day and when I was seriously ill Dr Lynch visited me at home and followed her instincts that I had meningitis despite me having very few symptoms. She argued with the RSCH to get them to admit me for tests which proved that I did indeed have bacterial meningitis. Thanks to her and Dr. Green it was identified early and I got through it with no lasting side effects. I literally owe my life to these doctors as without them knowing their stuff and being prepared to follow their instincts it likely would have been a very different outcome.

17th May 2017

Beaconsfield Medical Practice is impressively well organised and supportive. There are a range of ways of making an appointment so you can opt for a same or next day appointment, or an emergency appointment or you can book in advance, particularly good if you want to see a specific doctor. I have always been able to see my own GP if I can wait a day or two, and always been able to get to see someone. Systems for blood tests and liaising with hospital consultants work totally reliably, and the nurses are friendly and very well organised. The appointment system works very well. The doctors always discuss options with you and somehow manage to make you feel that they have time for you. They are clear and helpful, and liaise very well with the chemist downstairs for prescriptions.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »