Amwell Group Practice

4 Naoroji Street, London, England, WC1X 0GB

Also known as: Amwell Practice

Amwell Group Practice

8th August 2019

My wife and I, now both in our seventies, registered with the Amwell Group Practice when we moved to London four years ago. We have both needed to consult a GP on several occasions. Most recently, our 'named' doctor has been Dr Sivaparan Sivasinmyananthan. Dr Sivaparan Sivasinmyananthan has been excellent. He listens, explains things clearly, offers helpful advice, and is always ready to answer questions from his evident wide knowledge. His medical expertise is complemented by a human and caring approach. He is unfailingly courteous and has a warm and friendly manner. I have scored Amwell Group Practice highly on all aspects except 'is it easy to get an appointment?' This question is not sufficiently precise. It is easy simply to book an appointment, but far from easy to book a timely non-urgent appointment; the waiting time for this can be several weeks.

1st December 2018

Staff were very fast, friendly and attentive to specify medical needs. I have been in a few situations where I needed care/service within a tight time period and the staff/GP's have always been able to accommodate. The service I have received was at/above what I've had at private doctor's offices.

12th November 2018

Great practice

7th November 2018

Very approachable, friendly, caring staff. Best I've every experienced. Well run practice as well - text reminders for appointments as well. Can't get better in my opinion!

{{category}} working at Amwell Group Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Amwell Group Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecgnj