Paracetamol

This medicine is used to treat mild to moderate pain (from headaches, menstrual periods, toothaches, backaches, osteoarthritis, or cold/flu aches and pains) and to reduce fever.

16th March 2017

I'd say it does a good job and is really good but sometimes depending on the type of pain you have sometimes it's better to just have some sleep or a drink rather than pain killers

1st March 2017

Used according to the instructions and, for me, along with Ibuprofen, helps immensely. I found that 2 X Paracetamol 500mg plus 1 X Ibuprofen 400mg together twice a day managed my jaw problem (a vascular malformation, operated on by general anaesthetic almost a week ago, since when I am taking the same painkillers as instructed, plus an antibiotic for one week). There are other ways of taking Paracetamol, but the way I did it seemed to work. There were no side effects.

15th February 2017

Relieved minor pain with no side effects

13th February 2017

I take Paracetamol regularly to help me to reduce pain, I am cancer patient , I never used a stron pain killer, paracetamol will be enough.

7th February 2017

Only take when required, do not take as a matter of course