Paracetamol

This medicine is used to treat mild to moderate pain (from headaches, menstrual periods, toothaches, backaches, osteoarthritis, or cold/flu aches and pains) and to reduce fever.

25th April 2017

I take Paracetamol to help to relieve arthritic pain and it helps a bit, but not a lot. I cannot tolerate stronger painkillers or their side effects, so I'm just pleased to have the little relief that Paracetamol gives.

6th April 2017

An easy to obtain medicine (e.g. over the counter at supermarkets) - helpful for minor pains and with sleep problems

16th March 2017
Written by a family member

I'd say it does a good job and is really good but sometimes depending on the type of pain you have sometimes it's better to just have some sleep or a drink rather than pain killers

16th March 2017

Had no side effects

1st March 2017

Used according to the instructions and, for me, along with Ibuprofen, helps immensely. I found that 2 X Paracetamol 500mg plus 1 X Ibuprofen 400mg together twice a day managed my jaw problem (a vascular malformation, operated on by general anaesthetic almost a week ago, since when I am taking the same painkillers as instructed, plus an antibiotic for one week). There are other ways of taking Paracetamol, but the way I did it seemed to work. There were no side effects.