Mr Ravindra Kulkarni

• Urology

19th January 2014
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Extremely competent and extremely helpful! I can't think Mr Kulkarni enough for helping treat my condition - he is more than able, very knowledgable and ultimately an excellent surgeon. Many surgeons 'talk the talk' but Mr Kulkarni can very much 'walk the walk'. I would trust him with my care and that of my family again, anytime. The whole service at St Peter's hospital was excellent too.

12th November 2013
Written by a patient at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital

I found Mr Kulkarni to be extremely unpleasant. He fires questions at you, barely giving you time to speak. He barely makes any eye contact at all, and is very autocratic. Although I don't doubt he is more than competent, I will not be going back to consult him as I felt very uncomfortable in his consultations. I left my consultations feeling Mr Kulkarni really had no real idea of my symptoms as I was not given any time to tell him about them. I have never met a doctor quite as unpleasant.

Short link to review Mr Ravindra Kulkarni: http://iwgc.net/ed3ev