Mr Philip Rubin

• Plastic surgery

9th September 2017
Written by a carer at University Hospital of North Durham

Mr. Rubin performed hypospadias correction surgery on my little boy in Durham. He fully explained the procedure and associated risks as well as answering my many questions which I anxiously put to him. He has such a lovely manner and was easily able to reassure me. The surgery was successful and my little one recovered very quickly. He was followed up in clinic several times post-surgery which I was very pleased about as I did not want him to be discharged too soon in case of possible complications etc. I would definitely recommend this surgeon, he is very professional, very nice and very good at his work.

27th February 2015
Written by a carer at University Hospital of North Durham

Mr Rubin operated on my teenage daughter. He spoke to her properly, listened and explained about the procedure and recovery. I was completely confident to entrust him with her care. The operation was a complete success and the advice given by Mr Rubin about the timescales of scar fading etc was helpful and accurate. If I had to go under the knife I would be very happy for Mr Rubin to be holding it. The theatre staff who attended the operation at University Hospital North Durham were fantastic.

Short link to review Mr Philip Rubin: http://iwgc.net/eg9x