Mr Paul Hunter-Campbell

#sayThankYou

Thank you for the gentle and kind way you dealt with us when my husband,who has severe dementia,came in for surgery.I felt that you were the first doctor who empathised with my life coping with my husbands dementia.For once I felt you really cared.

1st June 2020
15th February 2019

Very good communication skills and very reassuring. I have had a recurrence of prostate cancer after brachytherapy and I am sure Paul has the answers to the problem. He does not deal in false hopes and i am sure i want find anyone better to deal with my problem. Having been a dentist for forty years he has been a revelation in pexcellent patient care. Thank you paul so much.

28th November 2018

This man is just what you need when you are nervously and very worried going to an appointment to do with your prostate, to put you at ease. I was going for a prostate biopsy and of course I was not looking forward to the experience one bit, plus worried about the side affects of the procedure and possibly surgery which may affect my sex life. He spoke to you in a way you understood what he was saying basically he talked to you and not at you. All the staff at the Chessnut Clinic were utterly professional.

10th August 2016

Although not my consultant he dealt with me on a hospital addmission, I didn't see my consultant at all !!! He was extremely approachable and very professional. I would highly recommend this gentleman if you have a urology concern.

• Urology