Mr Omar Yanni

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

28th April 2016
Written by a member of staff at Buckland Hospital

I have always found Mr Yanni to be kind and considerate towards his patients and always takes the time in listening to their concerns. I would have no hesitation in recommending him as a Surgeon.

28th April 2016
Written by a patient at Buckland Hospital

I have had the privilege of having Mr Yanni as my Surgeon on 2 occasions on which he has operated on my back in 1992 & 2008, on both occasions he has made my quality of life so much better. I have found him and his team to be compassionate and have never felt that he didn't understand my problem and has always took the time to listen to me and explain everything in detail. I would not hesitate to recommend his as a Surgeon.

16th October 2014
Written by a patient at Buckland Hospital

After being seen by this doctor during my teenage years, and having him insist I would grow out of my 'condition', I now have two lifelong chronic pain conditions to handle. Normally, you hear good and bad about medical professionals but this is not the case here. I have not once heard a positive appraisal of this individual and his work as an orthopedic consultant and surgeon. Of course, this is my own personal opinion and others may disagree but I could not, in all honesty, recommend this individual to anyone in good faith.

Short link to review Mr Omar Yanni: http://iwgc.net/eeaat