Mr Neil Browning

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

10th March 2017
Written by a carer at Ashford Hospital

We would like to express our sincere appreciation for the six plus years Neil Browning has continued support to my wife's artary replacement and graft blockage. He has never given up on saving my wife's leg following nine operations. He has always given us hope that he would always do his upmost to save the leg. We except that although following all these operations Mr Browning has done everything possible to keep the leg which she still has. We would be more than pleased to recommend Mr Browning to anyone with artary problems, he is without doubt an excellant vascular surgeon totally dedicated to his patients at all times. He also has an excellent back up team including his secretary Dessi.

1st March 2017
Written by a carer at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Neil Browning persevered with my husband's complex foot condition earlier this year where I suspect others might not have tried so persistently. We found him to be direct, clear and decisive and sufficiently caring to make daily hospital visits to monitor my husband during the Easter holiday period. A similar condition has now occurred in the other foot and again, although the battle continues, his attention is excellent and we have full confidence in him.

30th September 2016
Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital

I found this doctor to be one of the most unhelpful doctors that I have ever been treated by,he gave me the impression that he could not be bothered with me or my problem with hardly any help getting my socks shoes and trousers off and on.I had my wife with me,he completely ignored her not even offering her a chair while he treated me.The only good thing that came out this was he recommended that I wear special stockings to try and reduce the fluid in my ankles and feet which seems to be working

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons