Mr Matthew Newton Ede

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

26th November 2014

I have had two surgical operations on my spine , and neck. I can't praise Mr Newton Ede enough. His care , Understanding , and surgical opperations that I needed so badly , helped me beyond believe . I would, and have trusted him with my life. If I needed more medical help or surgery I would only feel safe, and comfortable in Mr Newton Ede's magical , presiouse hands. His bed side manner is second to none. Mr Newton Ede , takes time explaining everything you need to know. He puts one at total ease. He never tires or looses patience when you ask endless questions , or if you have concerns or worrys. I would highly recommend anyone who needs his help to try and see him. I would trust my children , grandchildren , all my loved ones to be in his safe hands. His after care is first class, he goes the extra miles by far. He will badger other doctors , or consultants if you should also need other help to ensure that your whole medical welfare is not over looked. I would now be in a wheel chair with very little mobility without Mr Newton Ede . Now I have very good mobility and can care for myself. I have my life back. Kind regards Imogen Roff.

Short link to review Mr Matthew Newton Ede: http://iwgc.net/egmyy