Add your review of Mr Matthew Hough

Plastic surgery

How old are you?

Do you have any of the following long-standing conditions?

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Mr Matthew Hough

1 review

I am a Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon at Ninewells Hospital, Dundee. As an NHS consultant my major interests are melanoma and skin cancer, perineal reconstruction and hypospadias surgery. In private practice I specialise in cosmetic surgery of the eyelids, breast (augmentation, reduction and mastopexy) and abdomen (abdominoplasty). I am a fully accredited Plastic Surgeon on the General Medical Council’s Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery and a full member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS). I qualified from Medical School in Newcastle upon Tyne in 1994. Having trained at several prestigious units in the UK I completed my specialist training after a Fellowship in Plastic Surgery at Flinders Medical Centre, Adelaide, Australia. I take an active role in research, I have numerous publications in the plastic surgery literature, hosted conferences, contributed chapters to medical textbooks and presented at scientific and surgical meetings. I am involved in medical training and carry out regular reviews and audits of my practice to constantly monitor my performance and outcomes.

Specialties