Add your review of Mr James Brown

Not at all Totally

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Mr James Brown

1 review

Sports Medicine Specialist working in Leeds in the NHS ( Chapel Allerton Hospital, LGI, Wharfedale Hospital) and also with British Triathlon, British Diving, Northern Ballet theater company. Specialists Skills Acute Sciatica - I perform fluoroscopic guided injections Tendon pain - Ultrasound guided injections for chronic tendon pain especially Achilles and Knee tendons. I also research these techniques Shoulder pain - High Volume injections for frozen shoulder, Ultrasound guided calcium aspiration, ultrasound guided injections for impingement. Diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound to evaluate the problem View my linked in profile for further information here http://www.linkedin.com/pub/james-brown/12/21b/76