Mr Ceri Hughes

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

2nd January 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

All patients who come to see any specialist by the very nature of their visit are anxious, we wouldn’t be here otherwise. After being referred by my dentist I saw Ceri Hughes for an abnormality on the roof of my mouth. From the very beginning, through biopsy to results he was professional, thorough,competent and talked me through each stage. As I’m sure many patients do I was prepared for the worst but hoping for the best and I’m pleased to say that the outcome was positive. I’ve had a follow up meeting and all is still well.

28th August 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

Ceri is one of those rare professionals who can create trust and confidence from the very beginning, not just in his technical skills but also in the way he responds to people. He was faced with a lump that had confused other medics but identified it within seconds, and within a few minutes had explained in exactly the right amount of detail what had to be done. Everything went well, and the care from his team was excellent. I have always been extremely anxious about medical matters, but his approach gave me confidence to face surgery. I cannot say it was enjoyable, but I would have no concerns about repeating the experience. If I ever need surgery again, I hope he will be able to carry it out.

26th May 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

From referral to diagnosis (of an oral carcinoma)Mr Hughes's approach and that of his team was one of sympathetic understanding and the subsequent treatment and removal of the carcinoma was completely satisfactory.The post operative treatment and follow up appointments have been the same. Mr Hughes is a very knowledgeable professional in his field yet is very approachable and understanding.I have every confidence in him and have no hesitation in recommending his services Jeff Griffiths

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons