Mr Bernd Ketzer

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

17th July 2016
Written by a patient at Methley Park Hospital

I had a fused wrist after years of Agony. He did a fantastic job and I have never had a problem since would recommend him all day long , A very good doctor.

9th March 2016
Written by a patient at Methley Park Hospital

Mr Ketzer performed Rotator Cuff surgery on both my shoulders..I could not recommend him enough....a very professional, caring and understanding DR. Had it not been for him I would have carried on been mis diagnosed. Because of him I was able to get back to doing the sports I love. I went from living a life of pain to being pain free. I can't thank him enough

28th January 2015
Written by a patient at Pinderfields General Hospital

He was a very nice guy and very good surgeon, he instilled confidence in me and it went well - thank you Dr. Ketzer!

18th November 2013
Written by a patient at Pinderfields General Hospital

I had surgery to my wrist in September 2013. When I got there I was ment to go in first due to an allergie I have to latex. I was then told that I was last because they did not yet have the correct equipment for the surgery. They said that this was on the way. After the surgery was done there was complications from the start. All this was cause by using the wrong metal work for my wrist. I would strongly urge people to stay away from this surgeon at all costs.

Short link to review Mr Bernd Ketzer: http://iwgc.net/edyov