Mr Asif Jah

6th August 2019
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I was admitted to Addenbrooks Hospital from Norfolk and Norwich Hospital 10th October 2014 with Necrotising acute Pancreatitis. Mr Jah was my consultant, and all through my illness Mr Jah and his team and of course the nursing team on C7, looked after me. It was a long stay in hospital. Mr Jah was wonderful, so gentle and calm and gave me good advice. He has seen me in his clinic for the last 5 years, and only him. Which I found really comforting as he knows me well and the condition I had. So thank you Mr Jah for all your help in getting me through a difficult time. Kind regards Sally (Norfolk)

11th December 2015
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Mr Jah looked after me wonderfully when I had a lengthy stay under his care for my complicated pancreatitis. He is caring, gentle, softly spoken, listening and at the same time offers superb advice. They say a good surgeon knows how to operate, better surgeons know when to operate, but the best know when NOT to operate. That was Mr Jah for me. He really did get me through a crisis with his constant re-assessment of my case. Top marks to him and his team.

Short link to review Mr Asif Jah: http://iwgc.net/efuu4