Add your review of Mr Ashish Pradhan

Obstetrics and Gynaecology

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Mr Ashish Pradhan

2 reviews

I am a Consultant Subspecialist Urogynaecologist. I offer the full range of treatment options for all urogynaecological conditions including advanced keyhole (laparoscopic) surgery and ambulatory (office or outpatient) procedures. I believe that success of treatment can only be judged by the patients themselves. Hence all my patients are requested to fill self-reported and validated quality of life questionnaires, prior to, and few months after surgery. Audit of these questionnaires has shown that my patients are very happy with the outcome and improvement in their quality of life. I also proactively audit my surgical outcomes and complications using the British Society of Urogynaecology database. This shows I have a very low complication rate which is well within the nationally accepted standard for all procedures. Urogynaecological conditions such as prolapse and urinary leakage, though not life threatening, have a significant negative impact on a person’s quality of life and are also embarrassing. I believe in building a good rapport with all my patients so that I can adequately explain and discuss all the options for treatment and ultimately do my best to improve their quality of life.

Specialties