Mr Abraham Botha

22nd June 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Roding Hospital

My father had cancer of the oesophagus and was operated on by Mr botha in 2001 during surgery he suffered a ruptured spleen and lost alot of blood while on icu he was extremely unwell and it was found that he also had a ruptured bowel and colon which was allowing his waste to go into his body and give him spticimia he fought for life for quite sometime. Obviously something went wrong during surgery but we just wanted our Father to get better he passed away after a battle. When we asked for his notes they had been lost would I recommend Mr Botha no.

3rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Roding Hospital

Mr Botha has operated on me many times with my many illnesses. He's solved problems I had from bowel resection by a colorectal surgeon, removed scar tissue & adhesions following lots of operations for endometriosis working alongside my gynaecologist. He's removed my gallbladder after finding gallstones and I have just had a hernia repair & Nissen Fundoplicatian surgery which has been a complete success. I cannot thank him enough. I have many health problems and have been able to come off of one of my medications following this op. It was hard going at first following the very strict diet but has been worth it. I no longer have heartburn, indigestion, waking up in the night in pain, no longer do I have food that gets stuck in my throats and then I'm sick trying to clear the blockage. I have complete & utter faith in Mr Botha & I wouldn't be where I am today health wise.

Short link to review Mr Abraham Botha: http://iwgc.net/edyv4