Miss Anne Mitchener

• Neurosurgery

23rd July 2017
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

Both my daughter (Joanna Myall) and I (Keith Brown) were receiving diognosis and treatment by Ms Mitchener, it came as a blow to us both, when we learnt Ms Mitchener had left Ashtead hospital. We have never had more professional and caring treatment from anyone and she was persistent and far more thorough and successful in identifying the causes of our back, shoulder and arm pain symptomstunately we will not benefit from her surgical skills and hope her successors will be as good.

13th June 2017
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

I had been a patient of Miss Mitchener for many years and I say had as just received a letter to say she has now left. I felt totally at ease with her and trusted she knew what was right for me. Through acupuncture, spinal injections and surgery she was always caring and explained everything fully. I had some complications last year and her dedication and care of patients was outstanding. Not many consultants I know would come in on a bank holiday when out with family to see how your doing and then do surgery. I was still under her care which is why it came as a blow to lose such an amazing consultant I felt really understood me. So sad but pleased for the years gone by I had who I would class as the best consultant in Surrey. If you read this Miss Mitchener I just want to say Thank you!! Thank you for listening, thank you for caring and thank you for setting a high standard that others should follow. Wherever you have gone to in the next stage of your career I hope goes well and all I can say is they have gained the best!

Nearest Neurosurgeons