Miss Anne Mitchener

• Neurosurgery

13th June 2017
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

I had been a patient of Miss Mitchener for many years and I say had as just received a letter to say she has now left. I felt totally at ease with her and trusted she knew what was right for me. Through acupuncture, spinal injections and surgery she was always caring and explained everything fully. I had some complications last year and her dedication and care of patients was outstanding. Not many consultants I know would come in on a bank holiday when out with family to see how your doing and then do surgery. I was still under her care which is why it came as a blow to lose such an amazing consultant I felt really understood me. So sad but pleased for the years gone by I had who I would class as the best consultant in Surrey. If you read this Miss Mitchener I just want to say Thank you!! Thank you for listening, thank you for caring and thank you for setting a high standard that others should follow. Wherever you have gone to in the next stage of your career I hope goes well and all I can say is they have gained the best!

Nearest Neurosurgeons