Dr Zoe Griffiths

11th May 2016
Written by a patient at Staines Health Group

Dr Griffith’s qualities Experience of being a patient of Dr. Griffiths (in no order of priority) is summed up as follows; 1. genuinely caring 2. attentive; encouraging open dialog between us both 3. impeccable credentials 4. highest technical skillset 5. talks to me as a person; not at me 6. diagnosis and treatment is metered; encouraging questions if I am in doubt 7. responds carefully to my questions 8. integrity beyond reproach 9. well-honed interpersonal and communication skills 10. thorough and honest. Dr. Griffiths has made living with cronic pain, bearable. /end

11th May 2016
Written by a patient at Staines Health Group

A lovely caring Doctor, always listens to you and gives a good standard of care both during the appointment and often calls a day or so later to check on you. Young or old you get the same good quality of care from this lovely Doctor.

16th April 2016
Written by a patient at Staines Health Group

Dr Griffiths has looked after my elderly parents with great care. She is compassionate and professional whilst remaining warm and friendly. I am also a patient of hers and she is undoubtedly the best GP I have known. We are fortunate to have her at our health centre.

20th June 2015
Written by a patient at Staines Health Group

I visited Doctor Griffiths last week feeling extremely unwell with the worst episode of acute tonsilitis I have ever known. She dealt with me swiftly professionally and calmly and I can't thank her enough. Staines Health Group is an excellent practice and I have to say all of the GPs there are excellent. As a community health care assistant I do have experience of different health care professionals and I would recommend this practice to anyone 100%.

31st October 2014
Written by a patient at Staines Health Group

Dr Griffiths is kind, caring and genuine. Nothing is too much trouble, everything is explained and I feel much happier, as I know she listens. Which shows she actually cares, about her patients. Dr Griffiths is a shinning example of an excellent G.P. Keep up the good work Dr Griffiths, please just keep doing what you are doing as you do make a difference.