Dr Zoe Griffiths

3rd July 2018

Thank you for all your kindness and care in getting me properly back on my feet. You have shown me extraordinary kindness and my wife and I are most grateful to you for this. A big "Thank You" to both the medical staff and the wonderful support staff.

11th May 2016

Dr Griffith’s qualities Experience of being a patient of Dr. Griffiths (in no order of priority) is summed up as follows; 1. genuinely caring 2. attentive; encouraging open dialog between us both 3. impeccable credentials 4. highest technical skillset 5. talks to me as a person; not at me 6. diagnosis and treatment is metered; encouraging questions if I am in doubt 7. responds carefully to my questions 8. integrity beyond reproach 9. well-honed interpersonal and communication skills 10. thorough and honest. Dr. Griffiths has made living with cronic pain, bearable. /end

11th May 2016

A lovely caring Doctor, always listens to you and gives a good standard of care both during the appointment and often calls a day or so later to check on you. Young or old you get the same good quality of care from this lovely Doctor.

16th April 2016

Dr Griffiths has looked after my elderly parents with great care. She is compassionate and professional whilst remaining warm and friendly. I am also a patient of hers and she is undoubtedly the best GP I have known. We are fortunate to have her at our health centre.

20th June 2015

I visited Doctor Griffiths last week feeling extremely unwell with the worst episode of acute tonsilitis I have ever known. She dealt with me swiftly professionally and calmly and I can't thank her enough. Staines Health Group is an excellent practice and I have to say all of the GPs there are excellent. As a community health care assistant I do have experience of different health care professionals and I would recommend this practice to anyone 100%.

Short link to review Dr Zoe Griffiths: http://iwgc.net/egwwq