Dr Yousif Behnam

• Internal (General) Medicine

29th March 2017
Written by a patient at Milton Keynes Hospital

I cannot praise Dr Behnam highly enough. Following a TIA or mini stroke I saw Dr Behnam who treated me with kindness, care, patience and understanding. He telephoned me when I rang his secretary having had no response from my own doctor. He arranged various tests and a follow up appointment and also arranged for a lovely stroke association lady to call and see me. I now have a further follow up appointment with Dr Behnam. Everybody I have seen following this stroke, for tests at the hospital, when I got lost in the hospital!, etc, have showed me kindness and understanding and I think they should be recognised for their excellent care, along with Dr Behnam. Thank you. Margaret Cox. Hospital number MRN: 371165

25th September 2015
Written by a patient at Milton Keynes Hospital

Very pleased with the care I received, from Dr Behnam is a kind and courteous man, put me at ease, and listened to what I had to say and explained everything to me.

5th May 2015
Written by a patient at Bletchley Community Hospital

I would highly recommend Dr Behnam. I had an appointment as I was having falls and passing out, and he was very worried as he found my tummy enlarged so sent me directly to MK Hospital, which I was later transferred to Northampton with suspected Ovarian Cancer. I didn't have cancer but a very large mass which was removed and at 75 years old it is through Dr Behnam that I have a new lease of life.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists