milton-keynes-hospital

Milton Keynes Hospital

Standing Way, Eaglestone, Milton Keynes, England, MK6 5LD

1 2 3 4 5 40,852 reviews

11th May 2022

The Oncology centre was very welcoming. The staff were very helpful and all the treatment was explained very well. McMillan’s physiotherapist and dietician were very informative. It has been a very good experience

1st February 2022

I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in May 2020. I had to undergo Chemotherapy, as well as a Single Mastectomy, followed then by radiotherapy. I was extremely nervous for surgery as I've had a bad experience in the past, so the anxiety surrounding it was high! Miss Gaural Patel was my breast surgeon and she was amazing! I explained all of my anxieties around surgery and she did a fantastic job at reassuring me, settling my nerves and was very good at being able to read as to when was to provide me with the relevant information, without overwhelming me. I had no complications with my surgery or recovery, and the scar was very neat and has healed nicely! She really has been amazing throughout the whole cancer process. We are now currently in the process of referring me for reconstruction. She has answered all my questions regarding this, provided me with all my options and has continued to support me throughout!

20th December 2021

The Oncology and surgical team looking after me were wonderful.

13th October 2021

As the Covid epidemic was in full swing when I had to attend the hospital I was a little nervous about catching it

Review of Hysteroscopy,
11th July 2021

The doctor was very good; clear with what was happening and why I did not in fact need a full hysteroscopy. However, the information sent to me beforehand contradicted itself, and then I had to wait about 45 minutes after my appointment time till I could be seen. Only 1 chair was able to be sat in (ie had been sanitised) when I arrived in the waiting area.

You should allow longer than 20 minutes for each hysteroscopy appointment, as they obviously take longer than this time. You should check the information that you send out for accuracy; I was sent details of an appointment to involve ultrasound scans which I had already had at your hospital! The letter also said that I could not bring anyone with me, but most of the other patients had done so and that seemed to be allowed!

Experience

{{category}} working at Milton Keynes Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Milton Keynes Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4kl