dr-yasseen-al-naeeb

Dr Yasseen Al-Nae'eb

Written by a patient at Bedford Ooh
29th September 2020

Dr. Yasseen Al-Nae'eb did a great job with my treatment. He explained everything to me in a very clear manner and listened to my problems. He has taken great care of my health. It’s rare to find a doctor that combines such personal touches and care for a patient as a person with outstanding quality of medical care. I highly recommend him to everyone.

Written by a carer at Bedford Ooh
27th October 2019

Dr yasseen Al_Nae'eb is amazing Dr the care he gives to my husband is above and beyond that I have ever seen a Dr to give and he explain evrythink really well not only to my husband to me as well and make sure we unstand and aware what is going on with my husband treatment and care I would highly recommend Dr Al-Nae'eb to all all of my family and friends and to anyone I can not thank him and he team enough

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Dr Yasseen Al-Naeeb graduated from the Medical College University of Baghdad in 1992. He started training in the UK in 2002 and was awarded MRCP-London in 2005 His training in Gastroenterology and General Internal Medicine started in 2005 at St George’s Hospital in London. He completed the Higher Speciality Training in Gastroenterology and General Internal Medicine in 2012, and was subsequently awarded MRCP in Gastroenterology. Awarded Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians- London in May 2016. Dr Yasseen Al-Naeeb was appointed as a consultant in Bedford Hospital in April 2012. He is currently the lead for upper gastro-intestinal and pancreato-biliary cancers. His practice includes: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy, Hepatology, Pancreato-Biliary Diseases. He also has a large cohort of patients with Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Dyspepsia/Gastro-oesophageal Disease as well as Irritable Bowel Syndrome. He is currently the Clinical Lead for Cancer Services in the trust.

Nearest Gastroenterologists