mr-dan-arvinte

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a NHS patient at Bedford Hospital
29th May 2021

I have been under the care of Mr Arvinte for the past 3 years. I have had 4 operations carried out by Mr Arvinte, during the pre operative appointments he gave me all the information I needed as regard to what he was going to do as well as what the problems and dangers that could arise. But the way he spoke gave one the confidence to go through with the procedures. I can only comment on Mr Arvinte operating skills by saying that the outcome of those operations have improved my health and my life more than l could imagine. The post operative care has been just as comprehensive, all the treatment l have reiceved at this time l will be eternally grateful to Mr Arvinte and his staff. THANK YOU!

24th May 2021

I recently had a knee replacement performed by Mr Arvinte. I would just like to say all the treatment was excellent.

Written by a private patient at Bedford Hospital
7th May 2021

Mr Arvinte is very approachable and in my case, explained in great detail the problem I had with my leg.

23rd March 2021

Dr Arvinte, Was very kind and compassionate, listened to me at the first consultation and went through everything in detail about my total hip replacement operation so I would understand the whole procedure and process in language that you can understand. When my surgery date arrived, Dr Arvinte remembered who I was and went through everything again in detail. He gave me 100% confidence before surgery and once I was in recovery the care and attention from his team was excellent. The information given on hospital discharge was easy to understand and everything was explained extremely well. My first seven weeks have gone very well and the follow up with physio appointments and my return consultation visit to see Dr Arvinte could not have gone better. If in the future I require my second hip replacing then I would use Dr Arvinte again.

24th February 2021

Dr Arvinte and his team, and support staff, provided an excellent left hip replacement operation for me.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Dan Arvinte was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Mr Dan Arvinte is a fully trained Orthopaedic Consultant with a special interest in hip and knee arthroplasty and knee arthroscopy. He did his training in Romania, Belgium, Austria, Japan, Hong Kong and United Kingdom. His results in UK National Joint Registry are excellent. He is also Regional Clinical Supervisor for medical students from Cambridge Medical School and a clinical and educational supervisor for junior doctors from East of England Deanery. He has had numerous presentations to national and international conferences and published in well-recognised peer reviewed Journals.

Short link to review Mr Dan Arvinte: http://iwgc.net/eghib