mr-dan-arvinte

Written by a private patient at The Manor Hospital
23rd May 2022

I had a full right hip replacement at the beginning of April, and from the first consultation through to surgery and aftercare Mr Arvinte has been first class explaining the process and answering any questions and concerns I had. The team at Manor hospital were very good and I was well looked after throughout my stay. Would recommend, the results were amazing now recovering and getting back to normal.

Written by a NHS patient at The Manor Hospital
23rd May 2022

A charming man who listens to you. Very reassuring and obviously extremely good at what he does. I’d happily see him again when I need further knee surgery.

Written by a NHS patient at Bedford Hospital
29th April 2022

Dan is a great surgeon. I felt my opinion was respected and listened to. He tries his best to give me the best service he can despite the stress the NHS is under. I feel advocated for as a patient, and supported me to make sure my treatment plan was feasible for my circumstances.

Written by a private patient at Bedford Hospital
21st April 2022

I recently had a partial knee replacement. Mr Arvinte was very thorough in explaining the operation and it’s process. I was a little nervous but, Mr Arvinte and his team at Bedford Hospital were excellent.I received excellent care for the few days I was there. My recovery is going very well. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Arvinte.

Written by a NHS patient at Bedford Hospital
12th April 2022

I had cause to use Mr Arvinte in an emergency situation just before Xmas 2021. This was obviously a stressful situation for me. He took an exceptional amount of time to explain the problem, the different care options available and their possible outcomes, and even when the outcome may not have been good he made sure to clarify that I understood. He was completely receptive to questions, and checked again that I understood. He then facilitated quick and thorough investigations so we had a full picture. Within a very short period he ensured I was ready for operation, which he then carried out, not knowing that additional problems would present themselves at surgery. He operated at length and gave me the very best chance to have a fully functioning leg, which I now have. His communication skills, listening skills, responsiveness and interest in you as a patient are exemplary. I will always feel such gratitude that purely by chance I was given Mr Arvinte as a surgeon as I don’t believe I could have done better. In addition, follow up care has been superb, with him checking that I don’t have any issues in my other leg. I strongly strongly recommend him.

Mr Dan Arvinte was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Mr Dan Arvinte is a fully trained Orthopaedic Consultant with a special interest in hip and knee arthroplasty and knee arthroscopy. He did his training in Romania, Belgium, Austria, Japan, Hong Kong and United Kingdom. His results in UK National Joint Registry are excellent. He is also Regional Clinical Supervisor for medical students from Cambridge Medical School and a clinical and educational supervisor for junior doctors from East of England Deanery. He has had numerous presentations to national and international conferences and published in well-recognised peer reviewed Journals.

Short link to review Mr Dan Arvinte: http://iwgc.net/eghib