mr-dan-arvinte

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

16th September 2021

Takes great care to explain the problem, what is going to happen, with where appropriate reasons for the choices. For example when I was having my operation, the anaesthetic originally to be given was an epidural. Mr Arvinte explained that it would have to be a general anaesthetic due to the length of operation plus an element of not knowing exactly the detail to be investigated.

13th September 2021

A clear explanation of where I should be in recovery was given.Useful advice given on how to progress with an emphasis on not to try too much but work on exercises with care.Was told to contact Mr Arvinte if I felt things were not going well.This was very reassuring

Written by a NHS patient at BMI The Manor Hospital
18th August 2021

Mr Dan Arvinte is amazing. He’s been so caring and knowledgeable with regards to my knee replacement. I was very apprehensive about having the operation, but he totally put my mind at rest. I really felt he cared about me. He explained everything regarding the procedure and I’ve made a remarkable recovery. I’ve had nothing issues and all his Staff have treated me professionally and efficiently. I can’t thank Mr Arvinte enough for all that he’s done to improve my health and eliminate the knee pain I’ve been suffering for years.

18th July 2021

My Mother has received fantastic care from this doctor. She has been under his care for two hip operations, and had been very confident about her surgery. Cannot fault him. He has an excellent manner with his patients.

Written by a private patient at BMI The Manor Hospital
6th July 2021

I had a hip replacement by Mr Arvinte 6 months ago. I felt the surgery was wonderful as I had hardly any pain nor bruising or swelling which I had expected. I have been able to return to my walking 3 miles over rough ground for several months. Also Mr Arvinte was very nice and I believed him when he said get in touch if I ever need to . He was always interested in my questions. I also found his secretary was helpful even though I phoned her on her day off!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Dan Arvinte was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Mr Dan Arvinte is a fully trained Orthopaedic Consultant with a special interest in hip and knee arthroplasty and knee arthroscopy. He did his training in Romania, Belgium, Austria, Japan, Hong Kong and United Kingdom. His results in UK National Joint Registry are excellent. He is also Regional Clinical Supervisor for medical students from Cambridge Medical School and a clinical and educational supervisor for junior doctors from East of England Deanery. He has had numerous presentations to national and international conferences and published in well-recognised peer reviewed Journals.

Short link to review Mr Dan Arvinte: http://iwgc.net/eghib