mr-dan-arvinte

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a NHS patient at BMI The Manor Hospital
23rd March 2021

Dr Arvinte, Was very kind and compassionate, listened to me at the first consultation and went through everything in detail about my total hip replacement operation so I would understand the whole procedure and process in language that you can understand. When my surgery date arrived, Dr Arvinte remembered who I was and went through everything again in detail. He gave me 100% confidence before surgery and once I was in recovery the care and attention from his team was excellent. The information given on hospital discharge was easy to understand and everything was explained extremely well. My first seven weeks have gone very well and the follow up with physio appointments and my return consultation visit to see Dr Arvinte could not have gone better. If in the future I require my second hip replacing then I would use Dr Arvinte again.

Written by a NHS patient at BMI The Manor Hospital
24th February 2021

Dr Arvinte and his team, and support staff, provided an excellent left hip replacement operation for me.

Written by a private patient at BMI The Manor Hospital
8th February 2021

Mr Arvinte was a good listener and understanding. The operation was really good i had little discomfort and my new hip felt it was part of me. It was much easier than I expected. I felt Mr Arvinte would be happy to answer any questions

Written by a patient at Bedford Hospital
16th January 2021

As the result of a most unfortunate accident when I was standi g at the back of my parked vehicle, a driver proceeding in the same direction as myself was dazzled by bright sunlight and I was hit at ~ 30 mph and "squashed" between the rear of my car and the front of the offending vehicle. From my arrival at the Hospital A & E department on 2nd January 2021 through my discharge late on 7th January 2021, the care, attitude and general demeanour of Dan Arvinte was unbelievable - being treated and made to feel as the most important item in his life at all times when he was with me not only gave me total confidence in him and his medical expertise but demonstrated that he is the most caring Orthopaedic Consultant Surgeon for which I could have asked.

Written by a carer at Bedford Hospital
12th January 2021

Mr Arvinte is a very caring and considerate doctor. He has given excellent care to my Mother over the last two - three years in which time he has done total hip replacements on both hips. I would highly recommend him and his team. I cannot thank him enough for his care and attention.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Dan Arvinte was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Mr Dan Arvinte is a fully trained Orthopaedic Consultant with a special interest in hip and knee arthroplasty and knee arthroscopy. He did his training in Romania, Belgium, Austria, Japan, Hong Kong and United Kingdom. His results in UK National Joint Registry are excellent. He is also Regional Clinical Supervisor for medical students from Cambridge Medical School and had numerous presentations to national and international conferences and published in well-recognised peer reviewed Journals.

Short link to review Mr Dan Arvinte: http://iwgc.net/eghib