mr-joby-george-malal

Mr Joby George Malal

10th September 2020

Friendly, helpful, listened well and took appropriate action to resolve my issues.

6th August 2020

Mr Malal operated on my shoulder just as the covid lockdown was hitting the hospitals. I was so grateful for his persistence in finding an available operation slot and his whole team worked together to facilitate my operation. The operation went very well and I am delighted with the progress made so far. His informative and collaborative consultations have made me feel fully involved in the planning of future treatment.I think I was lucky to have been referred to Mr Malal and really appreciate his skill and care.

Written by a patient at Bedford Hospital
3rd August 2020

My appointments and treatment was carried out professionally and I always felt that any concerns would be dealt with. It was at a difficult time, when operations had to be cancelled in March, but the rearranged operation seemed to happen as soon as it was possible to do so.

2nd August 2020

Mr Malal has great patient client skills he allows enough time for any questions and listens very attentively to his patient. He accommodates his patient’s needs and response promptly to any telephonic calls or message.

2nd August 2020

Mr Malal was highly professional in listening to my issues. Explained what happened to my shoulder and made me very comfortable while waiting for my cancer treatment to finish and preparing me for surgery. He guided me through every step of my procedure before and after. The follow up arranged alongside the physiotherapist treatment help me to get the my shoulder back to normal and still improving Thank you I would recommend Mr Malal to anyone else needing this kind of treatment

Mr Joby George Malal has a clinical practise dedicated to diagnosing and treating problems of the upper limb (Shoulder, Elbow and Hands). He underwent higher surgical training at the Mersey (Liverpool) Deanery gaining his CCT (Specialist Accreditation) in 2012. He acquired further subspecialist knowledge and expertise in his field by undertaking fellowship training at the world renowned Liverpool Upper Limb Unit before being appointed as a Consultant Upper Limb Surgeon in 2013. He believes in a holistic approach to treating patients under his care and ensures an unhurried consultation, giving adequate time to discuss the problem at hand and consider various treatment options available. Where appropriate, he uses the most advanced, minimally invasive and evidence based surgical techniques to treat musculoskeletal problems ensuring the best possible results. He is also an experienced joint replacement surgeon. A team of specialist anaesthetists and therapists work with him, ensuring a speedy return to function and normal life. He consults at 1. Bedford Hospital NHS Trust (including Bridges private clinics). 2. BMI Manor Hospital, Biddenham, Bedford. 3. Spire Harpenden Hospital, Hertfordshire.

Short link to review Mr Joby George Malal: http://iwgc.net/egnfl