mr-joby-george-malal

Mr Joby George Malal

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
10th March 2021

I can’t praise the care and support given to me by Mr Malal enough. I had been referred to him after 2 very painful years waiting for my collarbone to heal. I remember him being so kind on my first visit and him saying ‘we will get it right’ which after so long was so reassuring and just what I needed to hear. All through pre surgery - surgery and even now 18 months later he is seeing me to make sure all is well . It have left me with that sense of being treated as an individual .

Written by a private patient at BMI The Manor Hospital
4th March 2021

Great care and explanation throughout.

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
24th February 2021

Treatment was fully explained right from the first consultation right through to the last appointment. The day of the operation he came to my room and explained in detail the whole procedure which put me right at ease. I can fully recommend the treatment I had and would encourage others to go ahead with treatment rather than remain in pain.

Written by a private patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
15th February 2021

Written by a private patient at Bedford Hospital
10th February 2021

Mr. Malal, Is a surgeon who I felt, through his honesty, I could put my trust into. Is manner was very personable and caring. He always made the time to explain, my many questions, in an easy to understand language about what was going to happen, pre and post operation. Mr.Malal also addressed any concerns that I might raise and put me very much at ease. Finally, now 6 months after the operation, my recovery is progressing very well and I am highly delighted with the outcome. I would highly recommend Mr. Malal to any of my family, friends and colleagues if his services were ever required.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Joby George Malal was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Joby George Malal has a clinical practise dedicated to diagnosing and treating problems of the upper limb (Shoulder, Elbow and Hands). He underwent higher surgical training at the Mersey (Liverpool) Deanery gaining his CCT (Specialist Accreditation) in 2012. He acquired further subspecialist knowledge and expertise in his field by undertaking fellowship training at the world renowned Liverpool Upper Limb Unit before being appointed as a Consultant Upper Limb Surgeon in 2013. He believes in a holistic approach to treating patients under his care and ensures an unhurried consultation, giving adequate time to discuss the problem at hand and consider various treatment options available. Where appropriate, he uses the most advanced, minimally invasive and evidence based surgical techniques to treat musculoskeletal problems ensuring the best possible results. He is also an experienced joint replacement surgeon. A team of specialist anaesthetists and therapists work with him, ensuring a speedy return to function and normal life. He consults at 1. Bedford Hospital NHS Trust (including Bridges private clinics). 2. BMI Manor Hospital, Biddenham, Bedford. 3. Spire Harpenden Hospital, Hertfordshire.

Short link to review Mr Joby George Malal: http://iwgc.net/egnfl