Dr Trevor Wheatley

Written by a patient at Princess Royal Hospital
24th November 2018

Not at all helpful, made me feel like i was wasting his time. Did not answer my questions just said T3 was not the answer.

Written by a patient at Hurstwood Park Neurological Centre
22nd December 2017

If you are a middle aged woman who senses that your 'problems' are not just menopause despite already having endocrine issues, avoid him. Find a better person in London. Found him patronising and end of day he just handed me over to other people. His wife/secretary is equally useless.

Written by a patient at Hurstwood Park Neurological Centre
6th June 2015

I have been under Dr Wheatley for over 20 years since I had a pituitary adenoma which haemorrhaged when I was 16 and have nothing but the upmost respect for him. He always listens to me when I see him and has kept me on his books all this time. He organises my blood tests and liaises with my GP well. He is clearly well respected by his peers too. In the past he has also been instrumental in ensuring I have had the best care and the best medication for my condition Panhypopituitarism, even when one of my medicines, Genetropin, was rather controversial and only available in certain areas (post code lottery!) I owe my life to him and the amazing, now retired, Dr Walters who performed my surgery.

Written by a patient at Princess Royal Hospital
23rd February 2015

I have been under this Dr for 20 years. He's brilliant! They don't call him "clever Trevor" for nothing! He goes above and beyond and seems to know everything about everything!

• Endocrinology