Dr Trevor Wheatley

• Endocrinology

Latest Reviews

6th June 2015
Written by a patient at Hurstwood Park Neurological Centre

I have been under Dr Wheatley for over 20 years since I had a pituitary adenoma which haemorrhaged when I was 16 and have nothing but the upmost respect for him. He always listens to me when I see him and has kept me on his books all this time. He organises my blood tests and liaises with my GP well. He is clearly well respected by his peers too. In the past he has also been instrumental in ensuring I have had the best care and the best medication for my condition Panhypopituitarism, even when one of my medicines, Genetropin, was rather controversial and only available in certain areas (post code lottery!) I owe my life to him and the amazing, now retired, Dr Walters who performed my surgery.

23rd February 2015
Written by a patient at Princess Royal Hospital

I have been under this Dr for 20 years. He's brilliant! They don't call him "clever Trevor" for nothing! He goes above and beyond and seems to know everything about everything!

Nearest Endocrinologists