Princess Royal Hospital

Lewes Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England, RH16 4EX

3rd August 2019

I had my operation at the Sussex Orthopaedic treatment centre at Haywards Heath. Very good facilities and attentive staff.

9th June 2019

With one exception, the staff were incredibly kind and helpful. The room I was in, was spacious and clean. The food was very good. The only negative point was that one of the night staff was quite unkind, perhaps shouldn't be in a caring profession! The anaesthetist was particularly kind and reassuring.

7th June 2019

My pre and post op treatment was excellent and I could not complain about the way I was treted and it was with the greatest dignity. My surgery was a complete success and there have been no subsequent problems.

26th April 2019

The orthopaedic unit staff were all exceptionally able and helpful. I was there for two nights and it was a good as it could have been. The unit appeared clean and well maintained. There was a miscommunication as to my discharge- I got myself ready to leave on the day after surgery only to be told by the chap delivering the lunches that I was staying for another night. ( I was very happy to do so).

1st March 2019

I was recently In Newick ward SOTC having a complete elbow replacment, I cannot speak highly enough of all the very caring staff there from the receptionists, cleaners,catering assistants, porters ,nurses, doctors and Mr Phadnis my orthopaedic surgeon.... All so very kind and caring ! What a Great Team ! Thank you all so much. FW

{{category}} working at Princess Royal Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Princess Royal Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4qw