Dr Thillaiampalam Sivaramalingam

15th December 2015
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Really listened, very empathetic and understanding. Practical and helpful whilst still being caring. Best experience I have ever had seeing a doctor.

25th September 2015

Always very helpful

21st September 2015
Written by a patient at Southmead Surgery

This Dr is always very supportive, understanding, questioning and caring. He takes time to really understand and explore what is going on. He has a very good manner and approach both with Adults and children alike.

9th September 2015
Written by a patient at Southmead Surgery

After 18 months of to-ing and fro-ing with doctors and previous GP surgeries reluctant to treat my symptoms, or refer me appropriately, Dr Siva was the first doctor to take control and work with me to relieve my pain. He is actively helping me regain normality in my life and I'm extremely grateful to be listened to after such a long time.

8th September 2015
Written by a patient at Southmead Surgery

Very experienced and fantastic Doctor all round! Phoned me personally to review my medication and with the adjustments that he made, improved my condition.

Short link to review Dr Thillaiampalam Sivaramalingam: http://iwgc.net/emug