Southmead Surgery

Southmead House, Blackpond Lane, Farnham Common, Slough England, SL2 3ER

31st October 2017

I have just changed from my surgery of which I was a patient for 22 yrs. the changes that have been made in the surgery in the past year have been awful and has caused me a lot of stress. So on the advise from friends I changed and registered to Southmead, wow what can I say. Amazing friendly and funny staff, which straight away puts you at ease, a doctor who is compassionate, caring and fab bed side manner. Thank you all for keeping my visits to Southmead such a nice experience.

2nd June 2017

Really pleased with Southmead, for going out of their way to contact me after a recent specialist letter. Southmead have met all my requests of late, and i feel that they are a very caring team. Thankyou.

3rd August 2015

Polite and courteous service

3rd August 2015

4th March 2015

My family and I have been patients at Southmead Surgery for many years and have always found it to be an excellent surgery. The doctors and nurses are always very kind and caring, knowledgeable and professional. They always give the necessary time in appointments. The receptionists too are very helpful, and always go the extra mile to help. When my children were younger and I was concerned about them, it was always possible to see a doctor quickly and to put my mind at rest. I consider us extremely fortunate to be patients at Southmead Surgery and I would recommend this surgery to anyone.