Dr Tara Jones

19th November 2016
Written by a patient at Oxted Health Centre

Dr Jones is always kind and listens to your concerns. She puts you at your ease and ensures you make a joint decision regarding your care. I never feel that she thinks I am wasting her time.

28th November 2015
Written by a patient at Oxted Health Centre

I have taken my son to see dr Jones twice, both times she mis diagnosed. The first time I visited as my son seemed to have very heavy breathing and I was told he would just grow out of it, I went back to see another doctor who referred us straight to a&e. The 2nd time my son had oral thrush, but dr Jones said it was a viral infection and would go away on its own. It was only when my husband was visiting his own dr, he had a quick look and diagnosed it straight away and he was then correctly treated with drops.

7th January 2015
Written by a patient at Oxted Health Centre

Dr. Jones is an amazing GP. She always makes you feel that you matter. She makes time to listen and explains in detail what the problem is and how to approach it. Nothing is too minor or too insignificant and she always encourages you to come back if the problem continues. Thank you, Dr. Jones for your gift of combining professionalism with compassion.

Short link to review Dr Tara Jones: http://iwgc.net/eetby