Dr Steven Fisher

15th January 2016
Written by a patient at Park Surgery

Always very helpful and understanding and manages to retain his sense of humour in spite of the considerable stress that I'm sure all the practice are under these days.

19th December 2015
Written by a patient at Park Surgery

Excellent doctor through and through; doesn't insult the patient's intelligence and genuinely cares about his patient's well-being.

12th March 2015
Written by a patient at Park Surgery

Dr Fisher is always willing to listen & I feel I can tell him anything that is troubling me.

10th November 2014
Written by a patient at Park Surgery

Simply the best doctor in the world! Seen me through 4 traumatic miscarriages and a leg amputation. Dr Fisher has always made me feel like a person not a patient giving me as much time is needed rather than the usual 5 minutes. I've always felt like my health and well being are important to him. I can make no constructive suggestions on how he could improve to give even greater care because he already does!! I trust his medical opinion above any other doctors or consultants and dread the day he retires!!!

Short link to review Dr Steven Fisher: http://iwgc.net/eegeb