Dr Steven Bews

12th March 2015
Written by a patient at Parishes Bridge Medical Practice

I went to the practice desk at 11am to make a non urgent appointment and was given the option of a same day pm telephone slot which I accepted. Dr Bews rang at approx 1pm and I was given an appointment for an injection in my knee at 3.30pm the same afternoon. When I arrived Dr Bews saw me early and as always was extremely polite and attentive, I cannot fault Dr Bews professionalism and the service provided by the practice team supporting him, please keep up the good work.

9th January 2015
Written by a patient at Parishes Bridge Medical Practice

Any time I need help Dr Bews is there have every confidence in him, although always busy he always finds time to either phone me or make me an appointment if he thinks it's needed. Thanks also all staff at practice. Perhaps the rest of the nhs should follow their example.

10th December 2014
Written by a patient at Parishes Bridge Medical Practice

Fantastic Dr calm kind man who I saw for the first time and has really helped me.

4th December 2014
Written by a patient at MADEIRA MEDICAL

Appointment was on time Dr Bews is always extremely polite and listens to what you say. A good doctor whom I have every confidence in.

9th September 2014
Written by a patient at Parishes Bridge Medical Practice

I had a minor operation performed on my left forearm this morning & I was made to feel completely at ease by Dr Bews & his team. Everything was explained to me before and during the procedure which was completed most efficiently. I am so pleased to have Dr Bews as my GP. Alan Gregory

Short link to review Dr Steven Bews: http://iwgc.net/egdh8