Dr Steven Bews

23rd May 2018
Written by a patient at Parishes Bridge Medical Practice

I had a minor procedure performed by Dr Bewes recently and was very impressed by the efficiency, care and professionalism. I was fully aware of what was happening at all times. The procedure went well and was completed very quickly.

17th April 2018
Written by a patient at Parishes Bridge Medical Practice

Procedure to remove a facial wart/mole went ahead very successfully.

10th April 2018
Written by a patient at Parishes Bridge Medical Practice

An excellent doctor who is highly efficient, taking genuine care of his patient. Fully explaining treatment before prescribing any medicine. Great attention to detail, I would highly recommend this doctor.

30th July 2016
Written by a patient at Parishes Bridge Medical Practice

I have been registered with the medical practices in Pyrford and West Byfleet over the last forty five years. The service has always been ably served by all doctors and practice nurses. Their ability to personally diaognose and where necessary refer to hospital consultants has been of the highest offers. I have experienced this with a new hip, back day surgery, diabeties and glaucoma. Individual doctors including lately, Doctor Bews and Practice Nurse Blain have shown high professional skills and courteous patient understanding over a number of years. The practice through close co-operation with patient forums and Friends have developed resources for a highly efficient working medical practice. Professional support staff strive to provide clear customer service and this has improved over recent months. On apersonal level I have enjoyed and values the support of many doctors and nurses over the last forty years. I wish them all well as they seek to serve the patients within the practice.

12th March 2015
Written by a patient at Parishes Bridge Medical Practice

I went to the practice desk at 11am to make a non urgent appointment and was given the option of a same day pm telephone slot which I accepted. Dr Bews rang at approx 1pm and I was given an appointment for an injection in my knee at 3.30pm the same afternoon. When I arrived Dr Bews saw me early and as always was extremely polite and attentive, I cannot fault Dr Bews professionalism and the service provided by the practice team supporting him, please keep up the good work.