Dr Stephen Kelly

• Rheumatology

9th March 2018
Written by a patient at Mile End Hospital

Re: Dr Stephen Kelly, I would like to say that Dr. Kelly is a remarkable doctor, who is professional and is very enthusiastic within his role. He listens to your health problems without fobbing you off. He remembers who you are on each outpatient visit and can remember the drugs you are taking and the problems that you are facing. He has always seen me in his clinic in an emergency and has been very empathetic, kind and thoughtful in regards to how my health affects me and seems to understand my levels of pain. Dr. Kelly has never turned me away when I have been experiencing chronic pain and always refers me onto other consultants and will investigate my ongoing health issues. Many thanks. Sharon Auguste Mobile: 07473 510089

7th November 2017
Written by a patient at Mile End Hospital

DR Kelly was excellent and very apologetic for the delays and the administrative system that can't seem to coordinate tests and results in a timely way.

26th September 2017
Written by a patient at Mile End Hospital

Dr Kelly engaged with me, reviewed past history in sufficient depth to arrive at a conclusion about treatment which made sense and left me feeling well cared for.

17th September 2017
Written by a patient at Mile End Hospital

He is being very supportive

Nearest Rheumatologists