mile-end-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 5,730 reviews Write a review

Mile End Hospital

Bancroft Road, London, England, E1 4DG

14th June 2018

Although I received great treatment and advice from the physiotherapist, I had been waiting since April for the appointment, which the physiotherapist said should have been an urgent one, as it was for rehabilitation following a fracture.

27th February 2018

I came in for a termination. I had to wait 2 weeks for an appointment, obviously this is a very time sensitive procedure so a 2 week wait is a long time. Once I get to my appointment I am told I will have to wait another week before I can actually have the procedure. Luckily, someone doesn’t turn up so I get seen the same day. I return the following day at 9.30 for my appointment and am left in a waiting room with 4 small children for over an hour before I get seen. This is one of the toughest decisions I have ever had to make, and it was made worse by the hospital, due to the length of wait for the appointment, the unorganised staff not knowing when I’ll get seen then being left in a room with small children.

19th January 2018

I was made to feel comfortable and all staff are very friendly and help as much as possible. Would recommend to any in similar situations.

Rating not given.

19th January 2018
Written by a family member

Good.

19th January 2018

The receptionist is absolutely lovely and helpful. Makes you feel at home and very welcome. This is very important in those kinds of circumstances. The Dr as well excellent! Explained everything and followed through with my worries as if they were hers.