Dr Souvik Raj Paul

6th April 2016
Written by a patient at Whitehill Surgery

Wow what can I say a fantastic, caring, thorough doctor who is a credit to Whitehall surgery. He's not my gp but I have seen him a few times as an emergency patient. This doctor cares so much about his patients, im not the only one who has praises, all my family and friends recommend him.he is Such a confident doctor that knows what he is doing, he certainly put me out of my 4 year misery with a health problem after just 1 consultation!

11th February 2016
Written by a patient at Whitehill Surgery

Very caring, I was meant to see another doctor, but as they busy he explained are you ok to see me, I said yeah sure. I am female, and before he said he needed to hear my chest, he goes would you like anyone here while I examine you, I said no that fine, he pulled to close the curtains, so he could listen to my chest. He was very lovely person. And said yes there was rattling noise in my chest, and he also said I was wheezing a lot. I said I rang the day before and another doctor said it was a virus that was going around. But this doctor reassured me that what I was having was not a virus. I would recommend him to rest of my family.

Doctors working at Whitehill Surgery