Whitehill Surgery

Whitehill Lane, Oxford Road, Aylesbury, Bucks England, HP19 3EN

5th November 2018

impossible to get through to surgery , staff deliberately misleading so they can weasel out of providing the service required of them. would recomend this surgery to anybody who is unlikely to ever need a doctors appointment or a prescription yep that poor. in fact so poor i have been thinking of selling up and moving to find a surgery elsewhere

18th September 2018

Can’t make routine/non emergency appointments. Have to ring 8.30am (together with the rest of catchment) just to go on a ‘list’ so someone can ring you back to assess whether you get an appointment - not much good if you can’t make or take calls at work. Overall unfriendly and a place to stay away from.

4th January 2018

It is like getting your teeth pulled, except it'd be easier to get your teeth pulled. I spend three weeks waiting for a telephone appointment, by which point I desperately need my doctor owing to events happening in the interim. 9.45 was my appointment, I kept my phone by me all day at work (something I'm not allowed to do) and then on my break, phone surgery. They say the doctor called but got voicemail. Did I get an actual voicemail? Did I get the doctor trying once more? No, of course not. Do I get to hear from the doctor ASAP from this day? No, I have to wait another sixteen days presumably for me to miss the doctor via lack of signal for all of three seconds. My experience of the surgery since moving to it in September is more miss than hit. You either get treated like a huge inconvenience by reception or, as seen, left to wait weeks for nothing.

6th April 2016

17th November 2015

Dr Jackson was very caring and helpful.

{{category}} working at Whitehill Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Whitehill Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb98v