Dr Savvakis Savvas

4th October 2016
Written by a carer at Bridgeside Surgery

Dr Savvas was my Mother's doctor for the last decade of her life. One never felt hurried during a consultation and he took pains to make sure that Mum understood his questions and explanations, especially as her hearing was not good. Mum always felt heard and was very satisfied that Dr Savvas had addressed the issue. I don't feel she could have had a better doctor.

25th August 2016
Written by a carer at Bridgeside Surgery

I have no doubt that Dr Savvas is a good doctor, he knows what he is talking about. I just think he could improve his "bedside manner" a lot. He is one of those GPs who makes you feel very uncomfortable if he thinks you are wasting his time. I once took my young daughter to see him with severe nappy rash that wouldn't go away. He made me feel like I shouldn't be there and that he had more important things to be doing. He gave me some steroid cream which cleared it up quickly, but the thing is I wouldn't have been able to get that cream without seeing him, so I don't think I was wasting his time!

19th May 2016
Written by a patient at Bridgeside Surgery

Bridgeside surgery is most certainly the best one I have ever been registered at. Dr Savvas & his team ( including nurses & receptionists & paramedic practitioner) always have time for you & I feel totally blessed to be under ' the bridgeside team ' care

1st May 2016
Written by a patient at Bridgeside Surgery

I have always been very happy with Dr Savvas, finding him thorough and caring. I was particularly impressed recently when he took my personal situation of working part of the year abroad into consideration. He made a very timely referral for me and assistance and communication with his team was excellent throughout. I was extremely satisfied with the result, thank you!

16th November 2015
Written by a patient at Bridgeside Surgery

Great Doctor. Very caring, always has plenty of time for you and great with children.

Short link to review Dr Savvakis Savvas: http://iwgc.net/ennd