Dr Savithri Wijayatilake

3rd June 2018
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I trust that Dr Savi knows what she is doing and that I get the necessary information and help but feel like I was not listened to, or understood in quite the same way as the other doctors. I don't dislike her but do feel like she could improve her "bedside manner" to improve her skills.

24th September 2017
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Find her very difficult to talk to. She spent the first few minutes of our appointment staring at her computer and barely looked at me. She also dismissed you by turning back to her computer and just stopping talking, even if you have more to say. When she does engage she talks over you, and interrupts and sometimes it feels like she is trying to put words in your mouth. I have seen her twice and both times have been uncomfortable and I have left my appointments feeling more confused, concerned, and distressed than before I went in.

2nd March 2016
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

She is a really nice doctor she listen to u and help u in her best Ability To make sure that what ever problem u have is being under control and get u Advise About it .