Dr Sandeep Pande

1st April 2016
Written by a patient at Longcroft Clinic

Appalling attitude, zero interpersonal skills, dismissive. No opportunity to discuss pertinent issues. Would not see this GP again if you paid me to do so. As a healthcare professional myself, who is usually very assertive, you managed to make me feel stupid and dismissed, which is a difficult thing to do. Well done.

30th March 2016
Written by a patient at Longcroft Clinic

made me feel at ease what i went to see the dr for dr pande was very helpful thankyou

4th February 2016
Written by a patient at Longcroft Clinic

Excellent service today at the Longcroft Clinic. I phoned at 9.00 to get an appointment and was with Dr Pande at 10.10. He listened carefully to my problem and I feel completely confident in his proposed action to deal with it.

12th June 2015
Written by a patient at Longcroft Clinic

This Dr is brilliant, he saved my life from Bladder cancer by getting it diagnosed asap. Thank you Dr you are a freat asset to your practice. Thank you.

23rd February 2015
Written by a patient at Longcroft Clinic

I am being cared for by Dr. Pande and Dr. Rafi at the Longcroft Clinic, Epsom General Hospital and the Royal Marsden Hospital since my cancer diagnosis. Everyone who is involved in my care has been absolutely brilliant and I would like to express my gratitude to you all. I find Dr. Pande and Dr. Rafi to be caring and competent GPs who I have no hesitation in recommending. Care at the Longcroft Clinic is excellent especially as, in common with most surgeries they are very busy.