Dr Sandeep Pande

20th August 2018
Written by a carer at Longcroft Clinic

I was very disappointed by the way I was spoken by this doctor. He is rude and does not know how to speak with his patients. I walked out of his office crying and he did not seem to care. It’s a shame that he is actually not showing any empathy or care for his patients! Very disappointing and I am considering changing the surgery because of it.

29th October 2017
Written by a patient at Longcroft Clinic

Took my newborn son here as we were certain he had reflux. Dismissed us completely until we had to rush him to hospital in an emergency. Saw him personally for a couple of issues. Instead of sending me to physio he told me to look at YouTube for exercises to save him some money. Top care. No rapport or empathy with his patients. Poor interpersonal skills

1st April 2016
Written by a patient at Longcroft Clinic

Appalling attitude, zero interpersonal skills, dismissive. No opportunity to discuss pertinent issues. Would not see this GP again if you paid me to do so. As a healthcare professional myself, who is usually very assertive, you managed to make me feel stupid and dismissed, which is a difficult thing to do. Well done.

30th March 2016
Written by a patient at Longcroft Clinic

made me feel at ease what i went to see the dr for dr pande was very helpful thankyou

4th February 2016
Written by a patient at Longcroft Clinic

Excellent service today at the Longcroft Clinic. I phoned at 9.00 to get an appointment and was with Dr Pande at 10.10. He listened carefully to my problem and I feel completely confident in his proposed action to deal with it.