Longcroft Clinic

5 Woodmansterne Lane, Banstead, Surrey, England, SM7 3HH Also known as: Dr L Nathan & Partners 1 2 3 4 5 402 reviews

2nd February 2023

I always feel at ease once I’ve seen Dr Natasha Ray. She’s such a happy kind Dr. She talks to you like a human, she’s sympathetic and shows compassion. Whenever I go to see Dr Ray, she will always ask how my husband and daughter are using their first names. Makes you feel that she knows you as a family. I think I would consider changing Doctors if she wasn’t there. I do think that some of the receptionist could be friendlier, hence the score. I have however, recently been helped by Francis and I can’t praise her enough. Very helpful, kind and shows compassion.

I can’t thank and Praise Dr Ray enough!

17th October 2022

One receptionist very rude and patronising. No customer care skills.. Huffed and puffed when a patient requested to see the practice manager as she clearly didn’t want to help him. Then had the audacity tocomplain to her colleague about how ‘rude ‘ the patient had been,.. not the case at all! Lack of professionalism ,lack of insight, lack of patient confidentiality. This lady clearly needs further training, support and supervision or else have a role in the back office, not patient facing. Why do this job if you clearly don’t like it/ have the skill set/ patience/ empathy/ ability to work under pressure. The other receptionist on the other hand couldn’t have been nicer!

Closer supervision and training for receptionist. Customer care/ sage and thyme training

7th October 2022

My husband and I came up to the surgery last Saturday for a booked flu jab. After reading about the 'broken' NHS and in particular the bad press about GP surgeries we arrived with some trepidation. However, we were delighted to be warmly welcomed at the door and dealt with respectfully but with friendly manner by the receptionist. The nurse was lovely, weighed us, took our blood pressure and then booked me in for a pneumococcal vaccination the following week. As we left the surgery, we were asked if we wanted a mini-heart ECG - never ones to turn something free down, we agreed. This quick test was simple and painless. It was an excellent example of preventative medicine. All in all, a very pleasant visit to the surgery. Well done, Long Croft! Best wishes, Alison Cattermole.

Nothing really. It was a good experience on this day.

29th June 2022

There are a large number of negative reviews of Longcroft (staff i.e. Dr.s/receptionists/ nurses/other healthcare professionals). It's not something I have experienced & can only assume that people are only moved to write' these reviews' when they feel they have had a bad experience. Perhaps a little balance is warranted.

Nothing on this occasion

2nd June 2022

When I tried several times to book on line, it tells you the service is not available at the time because it’s busy, very hard to get appointments by phone.

Just make it easy to get an appointment without having to wait ages

Experience

{{category}} working at Longcroft Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Longcroft Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecc4j