Dr Sammie Qureshi

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Geriatric medicine

10th July 2017
Written by a patient at Barnet Hospital

This Dr. also goes under the alias ‘Sam Qureshi’. He is a ‘Specialist’ in acute general medicine and geriatrics with a specialist interest in Stroke Medicine. His NHS base is at Barnet Hospital (Royal Free & Chase Farm Hospitals). I saw him at the TIA clinic Barnet Hospital having been referred there via the Barnet Hospital A&E department. This consultant was not in the least approachable. He made me feel insignificant in my own medical care. He trivialized my symptoms and made no attempt to make me feel I mattered as a patent. He did not listen to me properly – which is clearly shown by the content of his ‘G P review letter’ as he recorded a plethora of in-factual information about me. He belittled my views and concerns and spoke so much it was clear he likes the sound of his own voice more than listening to patients who are concerned and worried about their health.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists