Dr Rizwan Pradhan

7th June 2017
Written by a patient at High Street Surgery

Have seen Dr Pradham for a few years now. He always has time for you and you get a good welcome and come away feeling that he has given all possible advice and will explain any matters that you dont understand. Mandy in reception always is pleasant and helps you when you arrive.

2nd March 2017
Written by a patient at High Street Surgery

Dr. Pradhan is compassionate and warm physician. I couldn't imagine a better doctor.

19th October 2015
Written by a patient at High Street Surgery

Best GP I've ever had. Go go Praddy!

21st September 2015
Written by a patient at High Street Surgery

My experience today , from first contact with reception through to follow up , and consultation was first class in every respect . Dr. Pradhan's ease of manner, and clear explanation of my condition was comprehensive , and most reassuring .

17th July 2015
Written by a patient at High Street Surgery

Great service. Although I am relatively new to this surgery I have visited a number on a number of occasions. I have always felt that I have had great personnel service and that I am not just treated as a number. I cannot speak highly enough of the entire service provided.

Short link to review Dr Rizwan Pradhan: http://iwgc.net/epad