Dr Rizwan Pradhan

19th October 2015
Written by a patient at High Street Surgery

Best GP I've ever had. Go go Praddy!

21st September 2015
Written by a patient at High Street Surgery

My experience today , from first contact with reception through to follow up , and consultation was first class in every respect . Dr. Pradhan's ease of manner, and clear explanation of my condition was comprehensive , and most reassuring .

17th July 2015
Written by a patient at High Street Surgery

Great service. Although I am relatively new to this surgery I have visited a number on a number of occasions. I have always felt that I have had great personnel service and that I am not just treated as a number. I cannot speak highly enough of the entire service provided.

10th May 2015
Written by a patient at High Street Surgery

He is pleasant focused and attentive I have the complete confidence in his expertise, care, attention, and advice

26th March 2015
Written by a patient at High Street Surgery

Dr Pradhan is always prepared to listen and is obviously very knowledgeable. He helped me with an injection last year which sorted out my problem with my arm. The only problem is Dr Pradhan is so popular you have to wait to get an appointment!

Short link to review Dr Rizwan Pradhan: http://iwgc.net/epad