High Street Surgery

301 High Street, Epping, Essex, England, CM16 4DA

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

28th August 2019

The receptionist today was clearly helpful and understood the urgency of my request and fitted me in at a time that suited my scheduled. She also "smiled" - A very important think at the doctors reception.!! I saw a new lady doctor Dr. Budhan she was first class. Again clear concise, willing to explain and re-assure and went the extra mile to make me feel at ease and cared for to the best of her ability. Pleased to hear she is now permanent at practice. A great addition.

28th August 2019

I have been a patient at this surgery for many years. As I get older I have to call upon. The skill and knowledge of the doctor and nurses for more often than years ago. I find the medical staff, the nurses and all the receptionist etc infuriatingly helpful, polite - we could not have better care. I cannot think of anything that could be improved.

28th August 2019

Hot very happy with my treatment. I came for advice at came away very down, I was told Askiha about there things was a lot for one visit I object being spoken to like that also was told that my blood pressure was alright but it was not even taken. I have been a patient at this surgery for over 30 years and always felt satisfied but not now.

27th June 2019

Our appointment with the nurse and the ensuing health checks was excellent. My wife and I both attended at the same time on wed 29/5/19. We are both highly impressed with the care received. I am particularly so because I was offered and accepted a vaccination against shingles, although I have had this (Shingles) before in 1982/83. Also, I was offered and accepted an appointment today (29/5/19) with Dr A Tyagi, who was also very caring and listened to all of my concerns regarding my medications. We feel secure in the knowledge that whatever our problems, we will be well looked after. Thank you all.

6th June 2019

Other than Dr Pradan there is little or no continuity in the medical practitioners There is therefore little or no knowledge of the patient or their circumstances and little effort is made to understand the issues concerning the patient During an appointment it appears that the GP will only consider one issue at a time therefore multiple appointments need to be made if for example the patient has a number of issues. This is inefficient for the patient and the practice. There appears to be little or no provision for pro-active advice. Therefore whilst there are posters in the waiting room encouraging a fit and active lifestyle a GP I saw made no effort to discuss lifestyle and said that I may need pain killers and when these no longer work surgery. This advice is dispensed before there has been any examination or understanding of the patient, this is demoralising for the patient and I find it difficult to believe that this represents good practice. I am very disappointed in the decline in this practice

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at High Street Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review High Street Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb8qn