High Street Surgery

301 High Street, Epping, Essex, England, CM16 4DA

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

30th October 2019

I normally have a very positive experience with the reception team at the High Street surgery but today, this afternoon, I am very disappointed with the attitude of one of the receptionists. She was rude, condescending and lacked empathy in how she spoke to me. I am waiting on test results and have been asked to make an appointment to see the nurse, which obviously I am concerned about, I felt she didn’t explain herself well and got frustrated with me when I asked for clarification to her explanation. Not a good attitude to have when dealing with the public.

30th October 2019

Phone service bad. Wait times.

30th October 2019

All staff excellent. Put there staffs out to help. Dr Prachem most kind and caring doctor.

15th October 2019

Went to pick up a repeat prescription today (15/10/19) but it couldn't be found. It had been dropped off in the Prescription box on the evening of the 10th of October. No additional search was performed or check with Doctor made and no apology given. Instead I was given a form to fill out which I had to enter the details of the medication and told to come back in a days time to try again. Not a great experience and now I've got to find time to go back to the surgery to try again.

4th October 2019

The level of care. Personal touch.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at High Street Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review High Street Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb8qn