Dr Richard Till

21st October 2016
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

Dr Till always gives his time to listen & I have always found his advice helpful. He will telephone if I have any medication queries & is polite & professional.

2nd February 2015
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

Dr Till is a great doctor, he listens to what you have to say and explains everything in plan English,he never rushes you,I trust him total and feel save and trust him totally. It maybe difficult to get an appointment to see him but he put you at your ease so it's worth the wait.

20th January 2015
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

Excellent GP. Hes a good listener, has a good sense of humour, puts people at their ease. He explains things in an easy to follow manner, but not patronising. I seen many doctors and consultants in my life, but I have never felt as comfortable with any of them as I am with Dr Till. I feel I can tell him anything and he will do what he can to help/cure me.

19th January 2015
Written by a patient at Harold Road Surgery

Dr Till is a very go caring doctor and I can talk to him about anything - nothing is insignificant to him

Short link to review Dr Richard Till: http://iwgc.net/ekse