dr-ravishankar-sargur

Dr Ravishankar Sargur

24th November 2020

The doctor explained everything clearly visually and verbally. I left the appointment knowing what the probable diagnosis was the next steps and proposed treatment

9th November 2020

Dr Ravishankar Sargur was very attentive, went through everything with me in great details and listened to everything and provided excellent responses.

Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital
28th October 2020

It was nice to have the time to fully discuss my symptoms and concerns. There was no sense of urgency and this formed the basis of a 2 way conversation rather than just sitting there and being told what to do.

Written by a patient at Northern General Hospital
27th October 2020

Was great at quickly replying to any questions I had before and after my consultation,by email.

27th October 2020

I felt complete trust that Dr Sargur had taken the time to review my notes and condition before our video conference. He had a lovely manner and took the time to listen and to explain things in a way that was easy to understand for a lay person. I came away with more information about my condition than I had in 5 years and some positive news about its prognosis. He also made some suggestions about my treatment which I am happy with.

Dr Ravishankar Sargur was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr Ravishankar Sargur is a Consultant Immunologist at the Northern General Hospital. He set up the Aspirin nasal challenge and desensitisation service in Northern General hospital. His interests include specialist allergy testing, investigating hidden allergens and problems with the immune system (antibody deficiency, autoimmunity etc. He has keen interest in training and was previously Training Program Director for Immunology in Yorkshire, Humber and East Midlands. He is currently chair of the Speciality Advisory Committee (Immunology) at Joint Royal College of Physicians Training Board. Dr. Sargur has a major interest in allergy education and regularly gives lectures and tutorials to GPs, developed allergy & immunology modules for medical students. He is a member of the Venom Allergy Interest group in the European Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology ( EAACI).

Nearest Immunologists