Dr Ralf Genthe

23rd July 2019

I cannot recommend Dr Genthe highly enough. I have always found him to be most approachable, calm, understanding, helpful and caring. He listens well and is very thorough, efficient, knowledgeable and reliable. I think he is an extremely good doctor and I trust him completely.

19th April 2019

THANKYOU to the staff at Audley Mills Doctors Surgery who once again pulled out all the stops for me when I attended having a severe asthma attack yesterday morning.. from Sue Francis finding a gap that didn’t exist in a fully booked diary, receptionists running to bring me water and alerting doctors to the emergency, the swift action of Practice Nurse Lucy Davidson getting me straight on the nebuliser and Dr Genthe for dropping everyone and everything to attend to me immediately ... all of which avoided a stay in hospital for me over Easter .... THANKYOU ....and THANKYOU to any patients whose appointments were disrupted or delayed because of their swift action to offer me the emergency treatment I needed and received...this Audley Mills patient is extremely grateful to all

12th February 2019

Genthe misdiagnosed my fathers long standing cough after an X-ray as "nothing to worry about" and "not the big C". After a matter of weeks, my father was rushed into hospital with a tumour the size of a tangerine in his lungs with lung cancer. Whilst on cancer treatment, my father returned with pains in his lower back that were diagnosed as sciatica by Genthe and given a hydrocortisone shot. On suffering in agony for a week and being told the pain will cease, my father returned to his oncologist only to be told the cancer had spread all over his body. Basic signs were missed again and again. I would never ever trust this doctor eve. My father passed away within 6 months.

Short link to review Dr Ralf Genthe: http://iwgc.net/efelc