Dr Rachel Woolrych

27th February 2015
Written by a patient at Barnes Surgery

As most G.Ps are these days, doctor Woolrych is VERY busy, almost over-worked. She was running behind time for my appointment at 11.20 on the 26th of February of this year. The first thing she did as she met me at the door of her consulting room, was to apologize for being late. (My appointment was only possible because of a cancelation) Doctor Woolrych had been in touch with me since Monday the 23rd. of February when I first called the surgery about a persistent cough that wasn't letting me sleep. On the phone she assured me that I wasn't alone, that many people were having the same symptoms and asked if I had been running a fever. When I said no she listened when I said I just wanted something that would help me sleep. She prescribed a particular cough syrup and said she would be happy to squeeze me in later in the week if I didn't improve. When I did call early Wednesday morning there were no available appointments. I asked if doctor Woolrych could call me back. The doctor rang me back and at the same time said she could see me. She examined me, throat, glands and decided I didn't need antibiotics but told me to get Vicks nasal spray and gave me a prescription for another spray if "Vicks" didn't work. I left feeling very well cared for. AND TO THINK ? ALL THIS FOR FREE!!!!!

16th February 2015
Written by a patient at Barnes Surgery

Dr Woolrych has been my doctor for a very long time and has provided fantastic service to myself and my family. Dr Woolrych was also my late mothers doctor and helped my mother with her ailments in later life. Very trustworthy and very professional. I would recommend this practice to anyone. All my medical needs have been met. Kind regards, Anna

14th February 2015
Written by a patient at Barnes Surgery

Excellent GP, and a delightful person as well. Gives the strong impression that she is listening to the patient, and cares what she is hearing. Does nothing that detracts from this, such as taking calls, typing etc. She just listens, thinks, and then acts.

3rd February 2015
Written by a patient at The Surgery

Rachel listens, cares, empathises and I feel genuinely wants to help. I cannot recommend her more highly.

2nd February 2015
Written by a patient at Barnes Surgery

Dr Woolrych has been our family GP for many years. She is delightful, warm ,friendly and always listens and gives great care. It must be hard to keep smiling when days are as busy as I'm sure they must be. She always seems to have time to listen. I hope she stays at my surgery for many more years.

Short link to review Dr Rachel Woolrych: http://iwgc.net/eeuia