Dr Rachel Sharp

Latest Reviews

13th July 2015
Written by a patient at Charing Surgery

4 years ago I went to see Dr Sharpe in a bad mental state and was diagnosed as suffering from depression. From my first visit to see her in a very distressed and confused state, to multiple visits over the next few months, the care and assistance I received from this lady was amazing. She always had time to talk to me, took great care to discuss what medication I could go on, any potential side effects and the length of time I would need to be on them with a planned phased withdrawal on recovery. She gave me the information and allowed me to take my time to go away and think about it. There was no pressure just sound encouraging advice on how they could help me. Since then I have fully recovered and with her guidance, came off medication fully within a year. She was equally helpful in helping me to take courage about returning to work and talking to my employers. I will always be very grateful for her compassion and care at this very difficult time.