Charing Surgery

1 Surgery Close, Ashford, Kent, TN27 0AW 1 2 3 4 5 101 reviews

25th February 2021

Dr Warrilow excised a large sebaceous cyst from my back. His excellent local analgesia and very proficient technique meant the operation was totally painless and done very rapidly. He also removed a large skin flap that had progressed to more than a “cosmetic” irritation.he was assisted by his wife, also a very competent doctor and the whole experience was calm, relaxed and very informative. I would recommend the Charing Surgery in Kent wholeheartedly and especially the two Drs Warrilow.

I have visited several clinics and surgeries in different parts of the world. The Charing Surgery is the top of the list in all round excellence.

25th February 2021

24th January 2021

I was very nervous about my surgery but Dr’s Warrilow, looked after me fantastically well from the moment I walked in until the moment I left. Thank you.

Great service.

24th January 2021

Great service.

7th January 2021

I just wish that my mother surgery in Maidstone was as good as Charing, really good service, all your medical needs under one roof.

Just tell other surgeries what you are doing so that they can be as cutting edge .

Experience

{{category}} working at Charing Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Charing Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdn4