Charing Surgery

1 Surgery Close, Ashford, Kent, TN27 0AW

2nd April 2019

2nd April 2019

While I appreciate no system is perfect I do feel that to see a doctor for a non urgent appointment has in the past been problematic and time consuming. Its a pity that this cannot be done via the website, in fact the website is very limiting in what you can actually do. Also while I know reception staff are trying to weed out unnecessary visits I really don't want to explain to them why I want to see a doctor and especially not vocalise this in the waiting room. Regarding the pharmacy, how long do we have to queue??? I thought the new robot was meant to speed things up, clearly its not. It was a poor experience before the new Robbie (you need to be a certain age for that one) and its worse now !!

5th February 2019

First off I want to say I have the most respect for the NHS and for the people who work for it.I called the surgery at 1430 as I had picked my son (aged 2)up from his Pre school unwell and as he had a very high temperature and was crying I called to see if he could be seen by a doctor I was told by the receptionist that they were at full capacity and call 111 or out of hours doctors or call in the morning.Now if it was me (33 year old) I would take that and say oh well but this was for a 2 year old I would expect at least a phone call with a doctor if not to see one to see if there was anything wrong with my son I would also expect any child under 5 or anyone aged 65 or over to get a phone call or an appointment but very unhelpful staff.

29th January 2019

I would just like to thank Charing Surgery for a first class service. I recently phoned for an appointment - I admit this is a bit tricky and long winded and maybe could be improved. But I was patient and a call back was duly arranged. A Doctor called me back within half an hour and assessed my issues and arranged an appointment for an hour later that morning. I then saw Dr Swithin Nzeh, who carefully questioned me about my complaint and examined me. He carried out a urine test, took time, care and concern with me and then prescribed a course of antibiotics. I was struck by the professionalism of not only the receptionist who was patient, kind and caring with everyone who came into the reception but especially Dr Nzeh who treated me as a person and not just a number. Thank you very much.

9th January 2019

It is obvious that this is a VERY busy pharmacy and have either too many patients from too wider catchment area or need more staff. I understand there is a refit imminent and this has added to the workload and stress for the staff but although I had a wait in the queue my medication was given to me quickly. Keep up the good work and let's look forward to the new you!!

{{category}} working at Charing Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Charing Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdn4