Dr Priya Parulekar

28th September 2017
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

Dr Parulaker acted immediately when I was diagnosed with bowel cancer two years ago. She ordered a colonoscopy test at Shirley Oaks Hospital, and fast tract all my results and I was admitted at Croydon University Hospital, where I had my operation. She listens, although quite busy at the surgery , is very compassionate and caring. I try to see her whenever I got to the surgery, and have been going to the same surgery for over twenty years. There should be more doctors like her, and I pray she does not change. She also explains everything that I needed to hear and is very encouraging. I also get on with the receptionist and they do try to help as best as they can. Dr Parulaker is an inspiration to other GPs that I have encountered with. I feel that I can confide in Dr Parulaker as a friend and a patient, there whenever I attend the surgery I do as to see her, knowing that I can explain my concern to her. I do thank her for helping me when I was told about my bowel cancer, phoning me to make sure I received all the necessary appointments. Thank you Dr Parulaker and keep up the good work. God Bless you.

29th June 2017
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

A fantastic GP always willing to listen and has great knowledge re my condition. I have diabetes type 2 and she has been a star when it comes to my care.

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

She is an excellent person. I always receive great service from her. Thank you very much Dr. Parulekar, my third daughter.

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

She is our doctor for years and years and like a member of our family now, we all trust her very much. She is very professional, kind, polite and care about her patients.

16th November 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

Dr. Parulekar is an excellent physician who always considers every possible angle of a potential medical problem. She makes very pertinent enquiries that are relevant to the patient in particular, always taking into account my history and the things I have told her before. All in all she is a highly meticulous, caring and careful doctor in an age where many physicians have a desire to quickly diagnose or quickly refer. I am very grateful to have her as my GP.