Dr Priya Parulekar

29th June 2017
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

A fantastic GP always willing to listen and has great knowledge re my condition. I have diabetes type 2 and she has been a star when it comes to my care.

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

She is an excellent person. I always receive great service from her. Thank you very much Dr. Parulekar, my third daughter.

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

She is our doctor for years and years and like a member of our family now, we all trust her very much. She is very professional, kind, polite and care about her patients.

16th November 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

Dr. Parulekar is an excellent physician who always considers every possible angle of a potential medical problem. She makes very pertinent enquiries that are relevant to the patient in particular, always taking into account my history and the things I have told her before. All in all she is a highly meticulous, caring and careful doctor in an age where many physicians have a desire to quickly diagnose or quickly refer. I am very grateful to have her as my GP.

16th November 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

I have been registered at Eversley Medical Center for 20 years and have seen a great number of very good and caring doctors such as doctor Newland, doctor Sally, doctor Montgomery. Doctor Parulekar has come to this surgery only a few years ago but it was instantly obvious that she is continuing the best traditions of NHS and the this surgery doctors. She is a real family doctor which means that she is not only professional but also very caring and understanding. She remembers what medical conditions and very often other problems a patient and his or her family has and always gives the best possible care. She is also very welcoming and provides an atmosphere of warmth and understanding. It is a very rare thing in our times to be treated by a real family doctor. Dr Parulekar is definitely one of them. Galina Piatigorsky