Eversley Medical Centre

501 London Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, England, CR7 6AR 1 2 3 4 5 114 reviews

17th January 2020

I went to see a Doctor after a severe allergic reaction and i ended up with a moisturiser.

11th January 2020

I had an issue recently with the practice manager and the admin team at the surgery. It took more than a month to get the help the doctor promised and the practice manager was rude and unhelpful during the entire experience. I have contacted them on a number of occassions to ask how to escalate my complaint and, unsurprisingly, they have been completely unresponsive. Terrible patient care.

2nd May 2019

Very rude and dismissive receptionist. I had come in to register myself and my wife on the app MyGP and was repeatedly given wrong information so had to make numerous trips back and forth having been told contradictory information. I agree that you need to scrutinize documents and vett people to verify theIr identity but to do it in a delibrately difficult way to intentionally make life difficult does not help. She had not read my documents properly and when pointed out delibrately tried to ingnore me by creating other work to look busy. Attitudes like this should be strongly discouraged in the NHS and I myself working in the NHS a stone throw away from your practice strongly endorse this principle. Dr Renju Chidambaran, MRCP, Dip MACE.

{{category}} working at Eversley Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Eversley Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb8ue