Eversley Medical Centre

501 London Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, England, CR7 6AR

2nd May 2019

Very rude and dismissive receptionist. I had come in to register myself and my wife on the app MyGP and was repeatedly given wrong information so had to make numerous trips back and forth having been told contradictory information. I agree that you need to scrutinize documents and vett people to verify theIr identity but to do it in a delibrately difficult way to intentionally make life difficult does not help. She had not read my documents properly and when pointed out delibrately tried to ingnore me by creating other work to look busy. Attitudes like this should be strongly discouraged in the NHS and I myself working in the NHS a stone throw away from your practice strongly endorse this principle. Dr Renju Chidambaran, MRCP, Dip MACE.

12th March 2019

As usual, the Staff at the Reception Desk were polite and helpful. I arrived at 9 a.m. requesting an appointment to see a Doctor....and was seen by 9.40 a.m. Doctor and Student-District Nurse were both very efficient and helpful. I have always had excellent service at the Eversley Medical Centre.

15th February 2019

The surgery has twice not actioned things that it had agreed to do, once re a prescription and once arranging for a district nurse to come and take bloods. Talking to two different doctors on consecutive days resulted in two completely different courses of action. A lot seems to hinge on which receptionist or doctor you speak to, some are great (my own GP included) but others not so, often failing to do what they have promised, so the care the surgery provides is inconsistent, and can result in having to do a lot of chasing up, when you're unwell and contradictory advice. It can often be a long wait to see my actual GP, but he is very good about doung telephone consultations.

10th September 2018

Doctors are careless... receptionist unhappy if they have to help you... at least good thing- it’s very clean surgery.

3rd August 2018

I submitted a repeat prescription (by placing form in the box) on Monday morning 30th July. I then went to chemist on Thursday, they reported that prescription had not been received. When I asked at doctors reception they could find NO TRACE! I re-submitted the prescription as urgent and collected my items from chemist on Friday only to realise that 2 of my 8 items were missing. Returned once again to surgery and again receptionist could find no trace of medication request. Have now re-re-submitted request for outstanding items, will attempt to collect from chemist on next Monday - one complete week from start of process. The disappearance of repeat prescription request is by no means unusual. It occurred only 3 weeks ago when my wife also attempted to renew her prescription. Is there not a traceable process for prescription renewal. It seems that requests are not logged in just placed on a doctors table and possibly lost, misplaced or ignored.

{{category}} working at Eversley Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Eversley Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb8ue