Eversley Medical Centre

501 London Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, England, CR7 6AR

Rating not given.

10th July 2017

Very bad service when calling in for an appointment. The recording message asks to call for appointments after 11.30 as it is busy but when you call, receptionists say why we didn't call in at 8am. I have found the receptionists rude more than once by phone. You need to improve your appointment booking schedule and perhaps have this option available to do online.

29th June 2017

I have been using this surgery for over 40 years and have always had great care from the GP's and Nurses. The only aspect of this surgery that needs to be changed is the reception. There is very little good customer service, in fact the receptionists have become very robotic and seem to be more like an interview panel wanting to know the ins and outs of your symptoms before deciding weather or not to give you an appointment.

13th September 2016

12th August 2016

I recently needed an emergency appointment with the doctor. There were no appointments but the doctor phoned me to discuss my issues and then said he would see me as an emergency. The receptionist (ann) couldn't have been more helpful or polite when I arrived, particularly as the doctor had left to do a house call and forgotten to book me in. Admittedly I had a long wait to see a doctor, but was happy to do so as I was being seen at short notice. Whilst waiting I observed how all of the reception staff were polite and caring to everyone they came in contact with.

27th July 2016